We take privacy protection very seriously, therefore below we present the rules for the processing of personal data of persons using the website: www.caribela.com
Personal data in the Online Store are processed by the Administrator in accordance with applicable laws, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereafter referred to as the “GDPR” or “GDPR Regulation”. The official text of the TRADE Regulation: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/PL/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32016R0679.
The Administrator of Personal Data is EL-MAR Elżbieta Marek based in Oława, ul. Chopina 31/7, 55-200 Oława NIP: 9121382353, REGON: 022333641 contact details: Agnieszka Marek e-mail: email@example.com
Use of data
All personal data collected on the website www.caribela.com is used to the necessary extent only for the technical administration of the website, user administration, individual support as well as for marketing activities and shipping of ordered goods and newsletters.
Personal data, such as: name and surname, e-mail address, as well as delivery address and telephone number, and in the case of companies also the tax identification number – the user provides voluntarily.
The provided data is necessary for:
- conclusion and implementation of a sales contract based on an Order placed in the Store by the Customer
- issuing and storing a personal sales document (invoice, receipt) – for the period in which the regulations require us to store tax documents,
- handling and processing of any complaints – until the end of the warranty period for products purchased from us;
- marketing and commercial activities after prior approval by the User,
- selection of services for our clients, optimization of our products or services based on customer comments, optimization of service processes based on the course of sales and after-sales service
- customer satisfaction surveys and determining the quality of our service;
Providing personal data by the user is voluntary, but necessary to place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, or simply contact us.
Who is the customer data transferred to?
We can transfer user data to other companies with whom we cooperate, i.e. courier companies, payment operators, companies operating our warehouses, hosting companies (they store data for us on their servers), suppliers and partners in the provision of services related to marketing and advertising, law firms. legal entities, debt collection companies, entities purchasing debts.
The user whose data is processed has the right to:
- complete deletion of personal data
- access to your personal data and receive a copy of it,
- change your personal data if they are untrue, and to supplement them if they are incomplete,
- restrictions on the processing of your data,
- object to the processing of your data for analytical and statistical purposes,
- lodging a complaint to the President of the Data Protection Office (if he considers that the processing of his data violates the provisions of the GDPR).
The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided. It ensures that all security and personal data protection measures required by the provisions on the protection of personal data are taken. Personal data is collected with due diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons.
What are cookies?
The software that is used to browse websites, eg Google Chrome, Firefox, by default allows the placement of “cookies” on the end device. The user can independently and at any time change the settings for “cookies”